Community Partnership Schools will follow a Year Round Interview and Select process that includes the same steps as Interview and Select but on a more flexible timeline.
Steps to be hired at a CPS site:
· Candidate applies to posted position through Success Factors.
· Candidate must be screened by Human Resources for minimum qualifications including licensure and eligibility to be hired in Minneapolis.
· Candidate must be centrally screened by Human Resources for critical thinking, high expectations and professionalism.
· Candidates are forwarded to the principal.
· An inclusive interview team will interview the four most senior candidates and up to four others.
· School team checks references, selects preferred candidate and notifies HR.
· Candidate is offered position and signs official paperwork with HR.